Nazareth Academy– 1897 to 1964
Nazareth Academy was established in 1897 “to provide a thorough training for girls and young ladies.” Sister Mary Hastings was the first directress. The earliest catalog, printed in 1899, presents a curriculum for primary, intermediate, and high school grades. By 1914 it was a primary and secondary school that offered junior college level course which later led to the opening of Nazareth College. The Academy closed in 1964.
1953 Program for "On with the Motley: Comedy in Three Acts - Click here to see it
PO Box 224
Nazareth, MI 49074
Phone: (269) 342-1191